Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What an amazing week!

Monday, October 11, 2010
Dear Family!
I am so sorry but the time is extremely short and I have so much that I want to share with you! Thanks for your letters! I am going to jump right in!
The temple was AMAZING!!! I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity to go to the temple and see Sue-Haina experience the blessings of the temple! Zuster Spijkerman, Tineke, and Zuster Walle were there as well and it was such a sweet and tender experience. We were able to do the 2:30 session and it was amazing to feel the Spirit so strongly and feel so close to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I had a realization that the saying "Families are Forever" is not exclusively for immediate families, but all of our family members in the gospel. I am so thankful that the gospel links us together so that we can be with all of our brothers and sisters forever! I was sure thinking of all of you as I was in the Celestial Room...can't wait for that moment again!
We set another Baptismal Date! Victoria, one of the members here, gave us a referral for her friend Bisou. We went and taught Bisou on Friday at Victoria's house and she committed to be baptized! We set up a calendar with her and we will be teaching her every Monday and Wednesday at Victoria's! Roland is also doing great! He just eats up everything that we teach him. We even called him Saturday and invited him to fast on Sunday if he wanted to with the rest of the ward. He accepted and came to church yesterday fasting and so happy to be there. We will also be teaching him 3 times this week. The members are so excited about both of them and love to go on joint-teach with us. I am so thankful for their willingness to serve!
We were able to go with Sister Brubaker on Tuesday night and that was a special treat! We went and taught
The computer is having problems. I will write a letter. Sorry! I love you!!!
Love, Zuster Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment